|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Competitive salary and benefits package provided.|
Krieg DeVault LLP, an Indianapolis law firm, seeks a full-time Benefits Administrator. This person will assist employees with benefits, maintain the employee data base, supplement payroll, manage all insurance billings and maintain employee files.
- Reviews and manages benefits eligibility and reviews reports between HRIS, Payroll and vendors. Processes status changes, terminations and change in employment statuses.
- Researches and responds to employee inquiries regarding benefits issues and provides excellent customer service regarding benefits policies and procedures.
- Is the benefits lead in all aspects of the leaves of absence and disability programs. Includes the timely processing of FMLA, COBRA, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability applications and Life Insurance claims.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships as they pertain to resolving employee questions, invoice accuracy and escalated claims issues.
- Works with HRIS to evaluate benefit processes that occur through technology and suggests improvements. Utilize available Benefit technology to implement new processes to streamline benefit administration.
- 3-5 years of experience in a position directly related to benefits.
- Experience in a professional and/or legal enviornment is preferred.
- A degree or certification in a related area is a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.